on the hollow retreats
An On The Hollow Retreat hosted by Suppose is the perfect sewing escape!
Retreats take place at the home of our co-owner, 7 blocks from our downtown Preston, Idaho shop. The back of the house faces East, looking out over Creamery Hollow. The view is incredible no matter the season, and let’s you feel secluded and relaxed so as to enjoy your sewing!
Retreat Location Features
- shaded deck with space for sewing, same view available from indoor sewing room
- 5 guest bedrooms each with en suite bathroom, beds for up to 12 people
- use of gourmet kitchen with butler’s pantry
- family room with flat screen TV, satellite television, Blu-Ray player
- 4 fireplaces, central heat/air conditioning, heated floors
- help carrying sewing machines in and out
- tables & chairs; on request: 2 cutting stations, 2 pressing stations, and 2 design walls provided
All packages include a special shop discount for all members of your group during their entire stay.
- $550 for Day Retreat, 9am-9pm
- $1890 for 3 day/2 night Retreat, $490 each additional night (up to 12 people)
- Include meals, snacks & beverages for $35/person/day (or choose just some meals, extra costs for special diets )
- Include a class of your choosing starting at $200
- Include an Antique Quilt Trunk Show for $75
- Other add-ons such as on-site massage services are available on request.
Half the retreat fee is due at time of booking and the other half is due on arrival.
We are happy to customize an On The Hollow Retreat to your groups’ needs. To inquire about booking or ask questions, email Jo@SupposeCreateDelight.com. Download a PDF version of the Retreat info HERE.